Friday, April 11, 2008

ENVY

Sometimes I just cry with no particular reason.

Or maybe I just get envy by the fact that other people are happy and I am not. Other people are busy laughing and I am not doing the same thing. I love being alone. I love just talking to myself.

That is the main reason I love the Internet. It gives me the opportunity to just enjoy myself. And write also of course.

I used to open friendster profiles of my friends. Sometimes they are also my crushes. I just browse their pictures. Those pictures where they smile. But not all pictures show them alone. Some are picture where they're with somebody else. I don't know how to react but there is a certain kind of feeling I get envy. It hurts me sometimes.

The worse is sometimes, I imagined being with them taking pictures with them. Would they smile also? I don't know.

No comments: